Announcements: Johnson County Health Care Center Press Release 11/13/2020
Click here for JC EOC Press Release 10.29.20
Click here for Free – COVID At-Home Testing information
State Health Officer issues Public Health Order Continuation and Update November 19, 2020; see the Wyoming State Orders & Directives
Information on Contact Tracing
Face covering made easy by Johnson County Public Health
Face Coverings Made Easy by Johnson County Public Health! Produced and Starring Schuyler Pena
Posted by Robin King on Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Face covering information provided by JCHC.
Kristina Duarte talks about the great job Wyoming has done and how we can continue to maintain that as businesses start to open up. 1:35 Face masks and different variations you can use and how to handle them.3:19 Try not to touch your face, nose, mouth!3:49 Before going into Salons, Grocery Stores, etc, do these things5:12 Addresses using gloves in public places.6:52 Continue to social distance – new ordinances8:22 Talks about high risk individualsWe've been underwhelmed with this virus, and that's exactly what we wanted. It's all thanks to you, Wyoming! It's not over yet though! As we move into the next phase for re-opening. We're still in this fight together.More Resources:https://wyomingbusiness.org/transitionhttps://www.facebook.com/governormarkgordon
Posted by Johnson County Healthcare Center on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Bread of Life Food Pantry is here for the Community
- Because of some confusion about the use of face masks and face shields at JCSD1, Dr. Schueler has now clarified by stating that masks only are allowed per Public Health Order #10. Face Shields will not be a substitute unless in the exempted cases outlined in the order. Dr. Schueler states that there is growing evidence that face shields do protect against COVID-19, but until the state and local public health offices approve of face shield use in the schools, Johnson County Schools should use face coverings or facemasks, and not face shields.
All announcements before August 1, 2020 are now located under Previous Announcements & Messages found under ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Messages from the Johnson County Emergency Operations Center
As of May 15, 2020, the EOC is currently at Level 2 and is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
All Messages before August 1, 2020 are now located under Previous Announcements & Messages found under ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Currently there are 25,560 Lab Confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the State of Wyoming as reported by the Wyoming Department of Health.
The Wyoming Department of Health is reporting 15,078 Lab Recovered Cases in Wyoming.
Johnson County has 280 confirmed cases and probable cases of COVID-19.
Number of Active Lab confirmed and probable COVID-19 cases: 160
The Wyoming Office of Homeland Security has created an Information Sharing Platform (WISP). This site contains, maps, dashboards, and links regarding events and situations affecting the State of Wyoming. Once WISP is open, click on tab titled COVID-19 for useful links and maps.
- Johnson County Resource Directory
- Johnson County Library
- Johnson County Public Health OR Johnson County Public Health on Facebook
- Johnson County Health Care Center OR JCHC on Facebook
- Buffalo Senior Center on Facebook
- City of Buffalo OR City of Buffalo on Facebook
- 2-1-1 WY Community Operating System
- Wyoming Department of Health
- USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19…[Click Here]
Many Buffalo Restaurants & Cafes are offering food services for Carry Out or To Go.
Click Here for Buffalo Restaurants & Cafes
- Johnson County Emergency Operations Center: 307-425-6560
- Buffalo Urgent Care: 307-278-0280
- Johnson County Healthcare Center: 307-684-5521
- Johnson County Public Health: 307-684-2564
Part of being prepared is helping those who may not be as prepared. Click below for opportunities to Donate to non governmental organizations offering assistance to the Citizens of Johnson County.
- Buffalo Bread of Life Food Pantry on Facebook or Website https://www.breadoflifebuffalo.com/donate
- Johnson County Friends Feeding Friends