The Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is officially closed for the incident and is prepared for stand up if need be.
For COVID data click on link below to launch the Wyoming COVID-19 Dashboard Navigation Site
The COVID-19 Vaccine has arrived.
Vaccine doses are available at the Johnson County Health Care Center, Prescription Shop, Corner Stone Pharmacy, Big Horn Pediatrics & Family Medicine, and the Johnson County Public Health Department. Call to schedule vaccinations.
Johnson County Hospital report 3/30/2021 @ 8 am:
Patients Hospitalized: 6
Covid-19 Patients: 0
QUARANTINE AND ISOLATION CALCULATOR as provided by South Dakota Department of Health
Click here for Free – COVID At-Home Testing information
State Health Officer issues Public Health Order Continuation and Update May 17, 2021; see the Wyoming State Orders & Directives
Information on Contact Tracing
Face covering made easy by Johnson County Public Health
Face covering information provided by JCHC.
Buffalo Food Pantry click here for Bread of Life Food Pantry website
Messages from the Johnson County Emergency Operations Center
As of May 15, 2020, the EOC is currently at Level 2 and is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
All Messages previous messages are located under Previous Announcements & Messages found under ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Currently there are 51,039 Lab Confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the State of Wyoming as reported by the Wyoming Department of Health.
The Wyoming Department of Health is reporting 47,469 Lab Recovered Cases in Wyoming.
Johnson County has 729 confirmed cases and probable cases of COVID-19.
Number of Active Lab confirmed and probable COVID-19 cases: 1
The Wyoming Office of Homeland Security has created an Information Sharing Platform (WISP). This site contains, maps, dashboards, and links regarding events and situations affecting the State of Wyoming. Once WISP is open, click on tab titled COVID-19 for useful links and maps.
- Johnson County Resource Directory
- Johnson County Library
- Johnson County Public Health OR Johnson County Public Health on Facebook
- Johnson County Health Care Center OR JCHC on Facebook
- Buffalo Senior Center on Facebook
- City of Buffalo OR City of Buffalo on Facebook
- 2-1-1 WY Community Operating System
- Wyoming Department of Health
- USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19…[Click Here]
Many Buffalo Restaurants & Cafes are offering food services for Carry Out or To Go.
Click Here for Buffalo Restaurants & Cafes
- Johnson County Emergency Operations Center: 307-425-6560
- Buffalo Urgent Care: 307-278-0280
- Johnson County Healthcare Center: 307-684-5521
- Johnson County Public Health: 307-684-2564
Part of being prepared is helping those who may not be as prepared. Click below for opportunities to Donate to non governmental organizations offering assistance to the Citizens of Johnson County.
- Buffalo Bread of Life Food Pantry on Facebook or Website https://www.breadoflifebuffalo.com/donate
- Johnson County Friends Feeding Friends