*Immediate Release*….Confirmation there are positive cases of Covid-19 in Johnson County
- 3/27/2020 Continuation of Public Health Order #3…[Click here for Continuation of Statewide Order #3]
- 3/27/2020 Continuation of Public Health Order #2…[Click here for Continuation of Statewide Order #2]
- 3/27/2020 Continuation of Closure Order for Public Spaces…[Click here for Continuation of Statewide Order #1]
Original State Orders
- 3/24/2020 State Health Officer issues Statewide Public Health Order #3; Temporary Closure of Nail Salons, Hair Salons, Barber Shops, Message Parlors, Tattoo, Body Art and Piercing Shops, and Cosmetology, Electrology, and Esthetic Services…[Click here for Order #3]
- 3/20/2020 State Health Officer issues Statewide Public Health Order #2; Forbidding Gatherings of Ten (10) People or More…[Click here for Order #2]
- 3/19/2020 Governor Gordon and State Health Officer issue statewide Closure Order for Public Spaces…[Click here for Public Health Order from Wyoming Department of Health]
- Update from Johnson County School District Superintendent…[Click here for Update]
- Johnson County Courthouse Closed to foot traffic…[Click here for Business Instructions]
- Johnson County Judicial Center Closed to foot traffic.
- Johnson County Clerk of District Court Notice 3/26/2020…[Click here for Notice]
- Johnson County District Court Order for Telephone or Video Hearings, Filing Requirements…[Click here for Order]
- Johnson County Clerk of District Court Notice 3/24/2020…[Click here for Notice]
- Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center (NWMHC) Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic…[Click here for NWMHC Services]
- Johnson County Facilities are now closed to the all non essential public traffic…[Click here for status on County Facilities]
- Emergency Operation Center Press Release…[Click here for Release]
- Volunteers of America Closed…[Click here for Notice]
- Harold Jarrard Park in Kaycee is closed until further notice.
- Governor Gordon and State Health Officer issue statewide closure order for public spaces…[Click here to read more]
- The Johnson County Library is Closed until April 6, 2020.
- Statement from the Johnson County Sheriff [Click here for Statement ]
- News from the Wyoming Judicial Branch [Click here for COVID-19 Updates]
- Wyoming Supreme Court, Chief Justice Michael Davis issues order regarding Wyoming Courts….[Click here to read more]
- Message from Johnson County Family YMCA. Effective at 5:00 pm today, March 18, 2020, the Y will suspend all operations at our main facility at 101 Klondike Drive and our Y in the Park facility at 419 West Angus Street. This includes the weight room, cardio room, aquatics center, and all other fitness areas. This closure is temporary with a planned reopening on April 6, 2020. During the closure, you can expect regular updates by email or directly from our blog at https://jcfymca.org/blog.
- Press Release from the City of Buffalo. [Click here for Statement]
- All Johnson County Schools will be closed March 16 thru April 3, 2020. [click here for Letter from Superintendent]
- Notice from the Buffalo Senior Center. [Click here for Statement]
- The Jim Gatchell Museum has postponed the meetings/programs of the Johnson County Historical Society. As programs are rescheduled, the Johnson County Historical Society will provide notice.
Messages from the Johnson County Emergency Operations Center
- Message March 27, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 26, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Confirmation of Positive case March 26, 2020 [Click Here for Immediate Release]
- Message March 25, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 24, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 23, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 20, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 19, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 18, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 17, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
- Message March 16, 2020 [Click here for Media Release]
Currently there are 73 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the State of Wyoming as reported by the Wyoming Department of Health.
Johnson County has 4 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
The Wyoming Office of Homeland Security has created an Information Sharing Platform (WISP). This site contains, maps, dashboards, and links regarding events and situations affecting the State of Wyoming. Once WISP is open, click on tab titled COVID-19 for useful links and maps.
- Johnson County Resource Directory
- Johnson County Hospital OR Johnson County Hospital on Facebook
- Johnson County Library
- Johnson County Public Health OR Johnson County Public Health on Facebook
- Buffalo Senior Center on Facebook
- City of Buffalo OR City of Buffalo on Facebook
- 2-1-1 Community Operating System
- Wyoming Department of Health
- Johnson County Emergency Operations Center: 307-425-6560
- Buffalo Urgent Care: 307-278-0280
- Johnson County Healthcare Center: 307-684-5521
- Johnson County Public Health: 307-684-2564
Part of being prepared is helping those who may not be as prepared. Click below for opportunities to Donate to non governmental organizations offering assistance to the Citizens of Johnson County.