Commissioner Meeting Information
- Meetings are normally held in the Commissioner's Office at 76 N Main St, Buffalo, WY.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month except July
- July meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday and the 3rd Monday
- Meetings are called to order at 9 a.m. unless otherwise advertised and continue until all business is conducted.
- Meetings are open to the public and the public is invited to attend.
- A meeting agenda is posted on the Courthouse doors, Commissioners Bulletin Board and the Johnson County Website.
- Agenda's are sent to the Buffalo Bulletin and local radio stations.