The Johnson County and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office is looking for a full-time legal assistant.
- Responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling court appearances and appointments, typing documents, and filing. Must be organized, friendly and have excellent customer service skills.
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Experience/knowledge of legal system is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Will train the right candidate.
- Benefits include paid vacation/sick leave, insurance and retirement.
Please mail or hand deliver your resume to:Johnson County and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office 620 W Fetterman, Ste. 168 Buffalo, Wyoming 82834