Johnson County Fair Board
PO Box 911
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307) 684-7357 – Phone
(307) 684-7115 – Fax
The Johnson County Fair Board is responsible for the management of the Johnson County Fairgrounds. Office hours are 7am – 4pm Monday thru Friday.
Future Johnson County Fair & Rodeo Dates
2018 = July 28th – August 5th
- Laci Harriet Schiffer – Chair
- Byron Geis – Treasurer
- Kelly Camino – Secretary
- Kevin Rodriguez – Vice-Chair
- Michael Mader – Public Relations
- Commissioner Bill Novotny, Liaison
- Gary Arno – Fairgrounds Caretaker
- Meets at the Johnson County Fair office
- Monthly – 2nd Thursday 6 p.m.
- The Fair Board does not meet in August
- Call the Fair Board Office at 684-7357 to be placed on the agenda
The Johnson County Fairgrounds is NOT a public campground. Camping is only allowed when people are needing to board horses overnight when traveling. Exceptions are during planned festivals or events when the contestants or participants need to stay overnight. There are numerous fee campgrounds in the Buffalo area.