The Lake DeSmet Advisory Board was created by the Johnson County Commissioners through Resolution #468 on January 8, 2013.
Advisory Board Members were appointed by the Johnson County Commissioners on May 21, 2013.
- Commercial/Industrial Representative – Michael Whitaker – Chairman
- Water Users Representative – James Fennema – Vice Chairman
- Sheridan County Commissioners Representative – Bob Rolston – Secretary/Treasurer
- Wyoming G&F Representative – Paul Mavrakis
- Environmental Organization Representative – Bert Jellison
- Local Landowner Representative – Dave Belus
- Recreational Representative -Joe Kalus
The Lake DeSmet Advisory Board will hold their next meeting April 17, 2019. Once the date has been set, an agenda will be posted. If you wish to be included on the “meeting notification email list” please contact Cheryl Benner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-684-2262.