The Lake DeSmet Advisory Board was created by the Johnson County Commissioners through Resolution #468 on January 8, 2013.
Advisory Board Members were appointed by the Johnson County Commissioners.
- Commercial/Industrial Representative – Michael Whitaker – Chairman
- Water Users Representative – James Fennema – Vice Chairman
- Sheridan County Commissioners Representative – Bob Rolston – Secretary/Treasurer
- Wyoming G&F Representative – Paul Mavrakis
- Environmental Organization Representative – Nathan Lindsey
- Local Landowner Representative – Dave Belus
- Recreational Representative -Joe Kalus
If you wish to be included on the “meeting notification email list” please contact Megan Fraley at email@example.com
Minutes & Bylaws
Regulations and applications
Shoreline application for improvement or use
Lake DeSmet Reservoir Shoreline Regulations April 5, 2022