- Meetings are normally held in the Commissioner’s Office at 76 N Main St, Buffalo, WY.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month except July
- July meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday and the 3rd Monday
- Meetings are called to order at 9 a.m. unless otherwise advertised and continue until all business is conducted.
- Meetings are open to the public and the public is invited to attend.
- A meeting agenda is posted on the Courthouse doors, Commissioners Bulletin Board and the Johnson County Website.
- Agenda’s are sent to the Buffalo Bulletin and local radio stations.
Please contact Ashlea Bassett with any questions at (307) 684-7555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Commission Meeting Minutes
Current Year Meeting Minutes
Archived Commissioners Meeting Minutes
This Project was paid for with 1% Monies.
The Johnson County Clerk’s Office has archived the Commissioners Meeting Minutes from March 29, 1881 through June 27, 2014. The minutes are in a searchable database and can be printed. Searches are based on the exact phrase you type in the field. Searches can also be filtered by date range. Future Commissioners minutes will be added to the database when funding is available.
Click on the link below to view the database.
Please contact the County Clerk’s Office (684-7272) or the Johnson County IT Office (684-1899) if you have problems using the database.
- Meeting Agenda January 5, 2021
- Meeting Agenda January 19, 2021
- Meeting Agenda February 2, 2021
- Meeting Agenda February 16, 2021
- Meeting Agenda March 2, 2021
- Meeting Agenda March 16, 2021
- Meeting Agenda April 6, 2021
- Meeting Agenda April 20, 2021
- Meeting Agenda June 1, 2021
- Meeting Agenda July 6, 2021
- Meeting Agenda July 19, 2021
- Meeting Agenda August 3, 2021
- Meeting Agenda August 17, 2021
- Meeting Agenda September 7, 2021