Johnson County Subdivision Regulations
- Johnson County Subdivision Regulations Section 1 & 2
- Johnson County Subdivision Regulations – Section 3; Johnson County Road Standards; Superceded by Johnson County Road & Bridge Standards adopted August 25, 2008
- Johnson County Subdivision Regulations – Section 3; Construction and/or Maintenance of Individual Sewage Disposal Systems
- Johnson County Minor Subdivision Rules
Johnson County Road & Bridge Standards/Subdivision Road & Bridge Standards
Johnson County Comprehensive Land Use Plan, Adopted April 19, 2005
Proposed Johnson County Zoning Regulations – March 11, 2014
Individual digital files comprising all of the chapters and sections of the proposed Johnson County Zoning Regulations are available for viewing, downloading or printing below. A PDF reader program is necessary to view the files.
Printed copies of the document will be available at the following locations in both Buffalo and Kaycee.
- Johnson County Planning Department, 26 N. DeSmet, Buffalo, WY
- Johnson County Public Library (reference copy only), 171 N. Adams, Buffalo, WY
- Kaycee Branch of Johnson County Public Library (reference copy only), 231 Ritter Avenue, Kaycee, WY
Disk (CD) copies are available at the Johnson County Planning Department Office, Johnson County Office Annex A, 26 N. DeSmet, Buffalo, WY.
Printed or CD copies will also be mailed upon request. Contact the Johnson County Planning Department by mail, by telephoning (307) 684-1907 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mailed copy.
Electronic copies of the proposed zoning document below are not yet available, but will be available shortly. At that time, you can click on a link below to view, download or print that section of the Draft Johnson County Zoning Regulations:
- Cover Pages
- Letter of Certification from the Johnson County Planning & Zoning Commission
- Table of Contents
- Title Page and Abbreviations
- Part I – Introduction
- Part II – Zoning Districts Title Page & Quick Reference Table
- Part II – Zoning Districts and Overlays
- Part III – Supplementary Provisions
- Part IV – Administration
- Part V – Definitions
- Part VI – Appendices
- Part VI – Zoning Map
More detailed Draft Zoning maps can be viewed online on the Johnson County Mapserver.