Johnson County Socioeconomic Profile
Johnson County Subdivision Regulations
- Johnson County Subdivision Regulations Section 1 & 2
- Johnson County Subdivision Regulations – Section 3; Johnson County Road Standards; Superceded by Johnson County Road & Bridge Standards adopted August 25, 2008
- Johnson County Subdivision Regulations – Section 3; Construction and/or Maintenance of Individual Sewage Disposal Systems
- Johnson County Minor Subdivision Rules
NEW Johnson County Subdivision Regulation Update
The county subdivision regulations are under amendment. At the present time, the county has two type of subdivision regulations. The regulations are being consolidated into 1 document and being updated to reflect changes in the community and the state laws. A draft regulation will be available soon.
- Draft Coming Soon
Johnson County Road & Bridge Standards/Subdivision Road & Bridge Standards
Johnson County Comprehensive Land Use Plan, Adopted April 19, 2005
- Click Here Download entire document
Proposed Johnson County Zoning Regulations-March 11, 2014
Individual digital files comprising all of the chapters and sections of the proposed Johnson County Zoning Regulations are available for viewing, downloading or printing below. A PDF reader program is necessary to view the files.
Printed copies of the document will be available at the following locations in both Buffalo and Kaycee.
- Johnson County Planning Department, 26 N. DeSmet, Buffalo, WY
- Johnson County Public Library (reference copy only), 171 N. Adams, Buffalo, WY
- Kaycee Branch of Johnson County Public Library (reference copy only), 231 Ritter Avenue, Kaycee, WY
Disk (CD) copies are available at the Johnson County Planning Department Office, Johnson County Office Annex A, 26 N. DeSmet, Buffalo, WY.
Printed or CD copies will also be mailed upon request. Contact the Johnson County Planning Department by mail, by telephoning (307) 684-1907 or by e-mailing email@example.com to request a mailed copy.
Electronic copies of the proposed zoning document below are not yet available, but will be available shortly. At that time, you can click on a link below to view, download or print that section of the Draft Johnson County Zoning Regulations:
- Cover Pages
- Letter of Certification from the Johnson County Planning & Zoning Commission
- Table of Contents
- Title Page and Abbreviations
- Part I – Introduction
- Part II – Zoning Districts Title Page & Quick Reference Table
- Part II – Zoning Districts and Overlays
- Part III – Supplementary Provisions
- Part IV – Administration
- Part V – Definitions
- Part VI – Appendices
- Part VI – Zoning Map
More detailed Draft Zoning maps can be viewed online on the Johnson County Mapserver.